Dr. Naveen Setty and his staff believe that their patient comes first. They use their expertise to ensure the best possible outcome for their patient. Their goal is to improve the quality of life of every patient they care for.
Dr. Setty is a board-certified plastic surgeon well trained in both reconstructive and cosmetic surgery with further specialization in surgery of the hand. He received his undergraduate degree at Columbia University in New York City graduating honors with distinction. Dr. Setty received his Doctor of Medicine degree from The Ohio State University. He then completed his residency training in plastic surgery at Saint Louis University. Deciding on further specialization, Dr. Setty then completed two one year fellowships in hand surgery and plastic surgery. This training was done at the world-renowned Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery at the New York University Medical Center.Dr. Setty moved from the East Coast to Texas in 2008 and started his plastic surgery practice in Plano. He then moved his thriving practice to McKinney in 2012.
He is on staff at several hospitals and performs plastic and hand surgery in Plano, McKinney, Allen, and Frisco. Dr. Setty’s aim is to use his diverse skills to enhance function and form while providing the highest quality of care to his patients.Dr. Setty lives with his wife and son in Fairview. While not busy with his practice, he enjoys spending time with his family. He is also involved in many sports and enjoys traveling. Dr. Setty is proud to now call Texas his home.
- Methodist McKinney Hospital
- McKinney Surgery Center
- Craig Ranch Surgery Center
- Baylor Medical Center at McKinney
- Medical Center of McKinney
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Allen
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- The Medical Center of Plano
- American Board of Plastic Surgery – Diplomate
Certificate of Added Qualifications – Hand Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Texas Medical Association
- Collin-Fannin County Medical Society
- Dallas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Association for Hand Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery