Sweat to your health through infrared therapy!
Infrared light therapy harnesses the healing power of infrared wavelengths of light. When infrared energy is delivered to injury sites and other painful areas, it dramatically increases circulation, reduces inflammation and promotes healing.
How Does Infrared Light Therapy Work?
Nitric oxide is the key to the dramatic improvements that infrared light therapy provides. This short-lived gas is crucial to the health of your arteries. Infrared energy prompts the release of nitric oxide, which enhances blood flow in the immediate vicinity.
This boost in blood flow brings oxygen and nutrients to injured, aching tissue resulting in fast healing. It also reduces pain and inflammation.
Treatment with infrared light therapy is simple and painless. Energy from the light penetrates beneath the skin and is absorbed by deep tissues.
After just 30 minutes of treatment, blood flow is enhanced by 400 percent, and this boost in local circulation persists for several hours. The most dramatic benefits of infrared light therapy are achieved with multiple treatment sessions.
Used to help with
- Back pain
- Blunt trauma
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Muscle sprains, strains, stiffness and soreness
- Boost metabolism - burn up to 900 calories
- Improved blood vessel functioning in high-cholesterol, diabetes and smoking patients
- Neck pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Temporomandibular joint pain (TMJ)
- Improves respiration, ear, nose and throat
- Chronic fatigue
- Water retention
- Skin disorders
- Boost immune system, increasing the amount of white blood cells and killer T-cells