Cryotherapy is like jumping inside a Glacier, but better!
Whole Body Cryo Therapy "WBC" is a fast and healthy process that accelerates the body's natural recovery while improving overall well being and energizing the body.
WBC is a non-invasive, hyper-cooling process that lowers a person's skin temperature to approximately 30 F during a session of up to three minutes. While inside the Cryosauna, the body is enveloped by -220F (-140C) air. Therapy triggers the release of endorphins that induces analgesia (immediate pain relief).
When the body is subjected to extreme cold, the constriction of blood vessels pulls the body’s blood away from the extremities and into the core of the body to protect the body’s thoracic cavity. This process releases a reserve of enzymes and nutrients including power-pumping oxygen into the blood.
Upon exiting the Cryosauna, blood vessels dilate to 4x their normal size to allow maximum blood flow back to the extremities, sending the nutrient and oxygen rich blood with it.
Pain Relief & Wellness
- Relieves chronic pain
- Boost immune system
- Reduce inflammation, pain and swelling
- Improve circulation
- Improve sleep
- Quicker surgical recovery time
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Manages pain and inflammation for rheumatoid arthritis
Sports & Fitness
- Faster recovery from training
- Improve joint function, muscle and motor unit activation
- Decrease fatigue
- Heal injuries and restores muscles
- Increase stamina
- Train harder and longer
- Relieves Tendonitis
- Enhances energy and endorphin release
Beauty & Health
- Burns 500-800 calories
- Reduce cellulite
- Provides tighter, smoother skin
- Improves skin conditions (acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, etc.)
- Increases collagen production - evens skin tone and reduces visible signs of age
- Minimize stretch marks
- Assists in treatment of disorders such as depression and anxiety
- Increases testosterone levels in men